How to Be An Everday Hero in the Age of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
One for all and all for one. This heroic call to action reminds us that in ways big and small, we can all be a
hero — helping one another get through this challenging time together, as one.
Ways That You Can Be a Hero:
Reduce Community Spread
Fewer sick people mean that healthcare workers have the resources they need to take care of those who have fallen
Do your part by:
- Refraining from large or unnecessary gatherings
- Staying home when possible
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Practicing “social distancing” by staying at least 6 feet away from others
- Being particularly cautious around senior citizens and those with chronic illnesses
Keep Your Home a Safe Haven
Maintaining a clean household is a way we can be a hero to our loved ones in the fight against Coronavirus.
- If possible, provide a protected space for vulnerable household members
- Sanitize high-touch surfaces frequently, such as hand railings, knobs, refrigerator and counter tops
- Wash hands as soon as you come in, and regularly after that
- Remove the contents of home deliveries, including food, from its box and throw the boxes away. Wash your hands
- Do not share personal items dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils and towels and wash these items thoroughly
If someone in your household becomes sick, isolate that person in one room if possible. Treat mild symptoms with
over-the-counter medication. Call ahead before going to the doctor’s office or hospital and follow instructions.
Help Your Neighbors
Certain vulnerable populations must isolate themselves as protection from the virus. Check-in with the elderly
and others to make sure that they are safe and have the necessities of daily life. If you go to the grocery store, ask what
they need and leave it at their door. Even something as small as a quick phone call to let them know that they are not
forgotten can go a long way in keeping their spirits up.
Meeting Today’s Challenges
Xổ số FuanDuring this time of uncertainty, it is important to remember that each of us can rise to the occasion and be the best
version of ourselves. By following the recommendations set forth by the
and helping others to do
the same, each of us can be of service and can help the community to get through this challenging time together—as one.
One for all and all for one. This heroic call to action reminds us that in ways big and small, we can all be an everyday
hero—helping one another get through this challenging time together, as one. Read how you can be a hero in the age of
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown HealthXổ số Fuan is a comprehensive healthcare system of inpatient, outpatient and wellness education services connected to meet the health needs of all members of the local and regional community. Doylestown Hospital, the flagship to Doylestown Health has 239 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 435 physicians in over 50 specialties. An independent nonprofit health system, Doylestown Health is dedicated to providing innovative, patient-centered care for all ages.